Rapid change and innovation are at the heart of the IT and communications industry sector. Product cycles are growing shorter. Competition is fierce.
You deal with these by sourcing supplies — and even production capacity — in new locales. Integrating technologies and systems, sometimes unproven, always evolving. You are constantly restructuring, resizing and adapting.
At Al-Dostour law firm , we have lawyers around the world who are truly focused on the legal and commercial business needs of IT and communications businesses. No other law firm has more experience acting on cross-border transactions and ventures in the IT and communications sector. We are equipped to help you set up businesses in this sector, in almost any jurisdiction that matters to you, with in-depth, on-the-ground local knowledge to support your ongoing legal needs.
How We Can Help
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Corporate finance, including securities, private equity and corporate venturing
· Systems procurement
· Complex technology licensing
· Outsourcing transactional and advisory services
· Legal compliance, including privacy/data protection, information security and record retention as well as industry-specific and public company requirements
· Tax planning, including transfer pricing and both direct and indirect taxation
· E-business advice and contracts
· Intellectual property and content clearance, registration and enforcement
· Litigation, arbitration and mediation, including technology disputes
· Real estate and site issues
· Regulatory advice
· Broadcasting/satellite and digital terrestrial agreements